BEST DRESSED AT MET GALA: AGYNESS AND MK

The worst-dressed lists post-Met gala are so unsophisticated! People have no imagination! First of all - Kate Bosworth looks sooooooo boring. I mean she looks good but it's like, SNOOZE CRUISE.



The Huffington Post put MK Olsen AND Agyness Deyn on their WORST-DRESSED lists! First of all - I don't know why I even go to Huffington Post style section - politicos are the worst-dressed people on the PLANET - but I guess I'm just curious. Anyway they are obvs so wrong, because Agy and MK are the best-dressed and most imaginative in my opinion of everyone. I think they look amaz, and I think chrome gray is the new black.





This is an unpopular opinion, but I think Leighton Meester looks amazing. Loving the fun fashion risk and love Marc Jacobs.



And lastly, I would just like to point out that I worship how this trio of amazingness looks like they just stepped out of Dynasty and are ready to throw a martini glass against a stone fireplace at a moment's notice.

No comments: