8 REASONS WHY MARC JACOBS IS A GENIUS

Below are eight examples of MJ's sheer genius. The reason he is a genius is because he gave us something NEW. He realizes that in order to sell anything in a bad economy, you have to give people something new and different that they NEED to then purchase. Not eighteen black shirts that they already have. Some labels understand this... and then there are others who are on a snooze cruise... I bet I know which half is still giving their design staff bonuses... Anyway Marc's collection was BEAUTIFUL and I hope Kirsten Dunst was paying attention because I need to see her in all the below outfits.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

marc jacobc-always amazinggg

pal shazar said...

i absolutely agree. i don't follow him (though i love his face) bit this year he really moved me.