english eccentrics!






holy woodcutter's cottage. this little baby that i picked up today is the best-smelling candle i've ever experienced in my life. it makes all other candles look silly. this is the description, and it's true, plus some. i'm serious, i've never smelled anything like this. i feel like i have a crackling fire going in my bedroom. i can almost hear it.

the glass is gorgeous and perfect too. at english eccentrics.

Enchanted Forest Candle: Evocative of a woodcutter's cottage on the edge of a forest. Rich smoky notes with cedar wood and birch in a warm amber base.

1 comment:

Virginia de la Reynares said...

Hey there!
You’re a follower of my blog, and I recently changed URLs! I’ve noticed that this change stops my posts from showing up in my follower’s reading list. However, if you unfollow, the follow my blog again they will show up!
Hope you continue to follow me – thanks so much!
- Virginia