selleckwaterfallsandwich

ummmm selleckwaterfallsandwich is my blog soulmate and i want our blogs to get married. under a waterfall. with Tom Selleck officiating, natch, and then a full sandwich reception.

i have selected my three favorites. it was not easy.

Bronze:

"The Italian."
I love the easy breezy feel of this, and Tom's casual, boyish style. A classic Tom for a classic sandwich, and the setting is truly magical.

Silver:

"Kielbasa"
This one appeals to my darker psycho-with-a-smile side... Tom looks a little distracted; he's clearly about to save the earth. Meanwhile what he should be doing with those binocs is checking out the fucking weirdass deerwolf that's about to hammer home the kielbasa sandi (with an olive toothpick in it). Alas, the rainbow and waterfalls still make this photo cheery and lovely, and I love Tom's red floral shirt with the camel belt and black jeans. If I met a guy dressed like this I'd do anything he wanted.

Gold:

"Shrimp Po'Boy"
This is the big money no whammies H to the izzo Mercedes SL winner, as far as I'm concerned. Look at that sandwich!!! First of all shrimp po'boys are the shit. Second of all - the placement! It's a rainbow sunshine cloud of battered shrimp n slaw!! Second of all Tom looks so happy about picking me up for the prom... the water temperature is perfect... the sun is sparkling on the water... life is GOOD!

I love this blog. Thanks to whoever is the genius.

No comments: