CHUCK AND CINDY FOREVER!




For some reason the movie Elizabethtown popped in my head the other day - I love that movie. I think it's the only movie I ever finished watching and then kicked right back up again and watched it again. I wish the answer to that question was like, Citizen Kane or Clockwork Orange or something, but I'm sorry to say it's Elizabethtown. I'm proud. I love CC.

I am a huge Kirsten Dunst fan - and I totally dig her style in this movie.










And what crafty girl can ever forget the best scrapbook in the world?



I wish I could find a better photo - I remember it was full of mix CDs tailored for his journey - it was basically perfection.


And finally - a shoutout please to my boy Paul Schneider - who is basically perfect in every way, in every movie he's ever been in. His movie All The Real Girls is one of my personal FAVES.



Aaaannnd my fave quote:

Claire Colburn: So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You think I care about that? I do understand. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling.


And my fave song from the movie:

No comments: