GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD



I can't take it anymore. A world where I can't just buy this entire Balmain look immediately for spring is a world I don't want to live in.




Just kidding! I would hate it in three months anyway!!!!!

Seriously I did get really depressed for like seven minutes though.

(I'm picturing my mother reading this... last night on the phone she's like, asking me about Cuban foreign policy, and I'm thinking like, 'Mom I blog about killing myself over Balmain' ... and so I don't say anything and she's like, "what do you think?" and I'm all like "well um, Cuba's not really my THING... but I know where it IS".... and she's all, "oh yeah, you're not really into NEWS you're into FASHION" and I got all insulted and was like "I READ THE STUPID NEWS" and she's like, "oh really, what do you read?" and i vaguely started recalling my past week which was a big tranny mess of American Idol, Frasier, Style.com, and Kings of Leon interview footage from 2003 and I'm like, "I read LOTS OF STUFF" and she's all "mmmm-hm." I hate everyone.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like, you'd think your mom would know about the Cuban wrap-fashion thing--like it's the revolutionary and/or diversionary thing in haute-Havana. You take whatever material (cloths) are available, cut them into micro-leaf shapes, soak them in a Velcro paste, cover whatever parts of your body you want to, and let them "jell" all over your whatevers--sort of like making a cigar. You can't sit on anything but plastic or leather, of course, but small price to pay for an exportable look. (And for all you politically correct Cubanoids, this is about FASHION TRENDS, not about you, your family, or your culture, and some of my best friends used to be Cubans, etc.)
Tell your mom to read about what's really coming off in Cuba!