DUDE I'M IN TROUBLE



Topshop opens its first US store in SoHo in April. That's like in two weeks. The store is about three blocks from my office. Broadway and Broome. I am in sooooooo much trouble. There is NO STORE IN THE WORLD BETTER THAN TOPSHOP. I say this with some certainty because my job sends me shopping around the world. And Topshop is like freaking Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory For Fashion. Seriously I want to break out into SONG when I walk in there. I get an adrenaline rush. I hope my landlords will accept a perfumed note explaining that Topshop just opened near my office, in lieu of April rent. I'm sure they'll understand they're lovely people.

I should take pictures of the grand opening - this is gonna be like when Primark opened on Oxford Street and someone got STABBED lol. Sorry I guess that's not funny... but it sort of is.

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

I'm so excited!!!! We are going together on opening day...Yay!