808s AND HEARTBREAK




This post is dedicated to the coolest album of right now - Kanye's 808s and Heartbreak.

It's sooooooo for real. It's sad but that's what I like about it.

They won't let me embed the Heartless video from YouTube.

I love Kanye. I mean look at that vest. I think he's one of the greatest artists around.

Does anyone know if he sampled the Great Expectations soundtrack in RoboCop?


Also this is his living room:




Here are some more of my fave funky fresh items for Spring:

Bindya handpainted scarf:



Shoshanna Serrapi dress:



Splash tights:



Malene Birger necklace:



What Goes Around Comes Around jumper:



ASOS:



Sergio Rossi boots:




Wear these things right now, while it's cold, with this jacket or these jeans or both. And then when summer comes - just WEAR THEM.

Urban jacket:


Urban acid wash jeans:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want that jeans