WWMW?



OMG Michelle looked amazing at the inauguration. That color... that fabric... could you die. It's by Isabel Toledo who is kind of one of the fiercest people alive.

Today is such an amazing amazing day. It's also a day where people keeping saying "an historic event" on like MSNBC, and no matter how correct it is, it always annoys me when people say "an historic." I GET that it's correct, it's just... ugh. Anyway, back to the most pressing issue of the year... my new running ideas column titled "WWMW?" - What Would Michelle Wear? Here are some of my suggestions for a Michelle Obama spring. She is such a hottie!! And a Capricorn, God bless.

I kept my picks on the cheap... um, sort of. As cheap as I could. I tried not to Sarah Palin-out on them. I mean I avoided COUTURE.

Don't you think Michelle should wear Tory Burch for casual events?







A little Ralph of course. God bless America.




She would look amazing in gray and white from Banana Republic:






The styling Brooks Brothers did for this shoot is the worst (they made this fierce dress for mature women look all frumpy!) - but if Michelle wore this with some fierce shoes and jewelry it would be HOT for spring:



These shoes are what I'd put the Brooks Brothers shirtdress with:




This amazo necklace needs to go with a neutral dress for a luncheon or something (let's all remember that neutral is the New Black):




(didn't really stick to my inexpensive plan on this one - but whatevs she's the FIRST LADY give the woman some NARCISO)



I could go on forever and ever. I have to stop for now. Michelle... call me. I mean, I know you have the time, there's no one trying to get your attention right now, like the whole world or anything. But you should call... I do conservative-fun-chic. And I'm tall. I get it.

Coming up next on Intelegance... things you can actually buy that look like Michelle's inauguration outfit.

No comments: