QUICK HURRY SHOPBOP SALE



Shopbop having SICK sale. I'm posting in an effort to keep from buying. I figure it's expending mental energy towards the items without crowding my already ridiculous closet. Therapeutic. Freud would call me groundbreaking.


Juicy! Wear this bad boy alllll through spring and summer.




Nightcap flare pant... nights at the country house, anyone?




Tiedye will be HUGE this summer into fall. Trust. Buy in every color.




This romantic pink is about to get super-hot. You will wear this with cutoff blue jean shorts and your motorcycle boots.




It's taking every cell in my body turning to sheer will power to not break out the credit card on this one. With silver flip-flops at the beach? Please. Oh it hurts not to buy. Stupid recession.




Zero explanation necessary.




Music festivals coming up, kids. Get ready.




Anything folky or cowgirl is hot for 09.




Perf over white t-shirt and jean shorts.




And finally... a no-brainer for your summer wedding.



OK that's it from me for now - but just so you know, Shopbop has like 20 pages of items that are 70% off. I hate to take such advantage of them in this economic state but I mean, what are ya gonna do.

No comments: