Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa



OK, I just found out a few things that totally blew my mind. Serious.
First of all - Lisa Bonet - or actually, sorry, Lilakoi Moon, has been my favorite person ever since the Denise Huxtable years. I watched High Fidelity and Enemy of the State like, over and over, just for her scenes. I wish she would do more but I guess that's why she's awesome.

So anyway, I haven't really been keeping up with what she's doing - and I just saw that she had another kid. And named him Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. "He was born on the stormiest, rainy night. Nakoa(warrior)...Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)." Awesome, awesome, awesome.

But here's the kicker - I didn't know who the father was... so I clicked on a few links, and all of a sudden yelled "OMG!!! FRANKIE???!!!!" For those of you that watched the 2-yr fabulousness that was the TV show North Shore in like '04 or '05, you will remember that Frankie was the UNMANAGEABLY hot 6'4" Hawaiian guy who was also like, self-actualized and always managed to do the right thing and show up for any damsel in distress, without expecting any reward.



Omg. I loved Frankie sooooo much. Anyway - I am so happy that they are together. It made some sort of repair in the tears of the universe of my mind to know that Frankie NorthShore and Denise Huxtable found each other.









She's also like, the hippest mom ever.

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

Sweet mother of god! They are the most beautiful couple ever!!!! Can they adopt me???? And molest me? haha... I'm in love!!!!!!