ANOTHER PIC OF CHRIS MATTHEWS WITH HEARTS DRAWN ON IT



What I'm doing on a Sunday:

1. Rocking out with Sue Rock (Sue Rock Originals) for some Obama-inspired community service
2. Finding pictures of Chris Matthews and drawing hearts on them in Photoshop (see postscript below)
3. Listening obsessively to Icky Thump (White Stripes) and Circus (Britney Spears) albums

You know you love me xoxo.


P.S. Dear Kathleen Matthews,

I want to just state for the record that I in no way have like a for-real crush on your husband. I think there's nothing grosser than people internet-stalking famous people and declaring their love for them online. Especially because these people are married or involved and it's like, ew! I'm sure you are like amazing and that you guys are awesomely happy. My heart-drawing on your husband's pictures is just because I'm kind of obsessed with the way that he totally broke the tough-guy act when Obama rolled around, and now he's like, hilariously funny in a gruff sort of way. I can't get enough of watching him on MSNBC. So I am not really stalking him I'm just declaring a sort of teddy bear love for him. I just wanted to get that on the record. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite summation of Bush pathology (by Chris Matthews):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW1kjHYnJyc