COLD DARK GERMAN LEGO WINTER





OMG I love this more than I can express. Thanks Cup Of Jo for this one.

"After 11 years in New York, Christoph Niemann moved to Berlin with his wife and their three sons. During the dark German winter, he spends lots of time with his little boys, and after a while, their Legos started to remind him of New York City. How rad are these?"

There are more NYC lego vignettes on the link. These are just my two faves. I just think it's like the best snapshot of how it feels to be a creative during the winter. It's like, I just want to sit home right now and play Twister and Tinker Toys. I just cannot deal with February. Every year. It's the tranniest month ever. It's not as big of a tease as March though. March is evil. Ugh can it just be April already???!!! Christ alive.

No comments: