JACK THE ONLY TRICK I EVER PLAYED ON YOU WAS NEVER TRICKING YOU AT ALL







meg white interviews jack white about “get behind me satan”
Meg- “jack are these songs about you?”
Jack- “no meg, they’re about you.”
Meg- “I wish”
Jack- “no you don’t. you know I don’t write about myself or my friends, let alone my sister.”
Meg- “I thought maybe you made an exception after coming out of the closet.”
Jack- (purrs)
Meg- “can you tell me a little bit about the album cover?”
Jack- “I don’t know meg, can you tell me a little bit about the universe?”
Meg- “you want to talk quantum physics or quantum mechanics?”
Jack- “shut up”
Meg- “what does ‘blue orchid’ mean to you?”
Jack- “the same thing pizza means to you.”
Meg- “jack, why can’t you be cool?”
Jack- “because you’re trying to trick me again!”
Meg- “jack the only trick I ever played on you was never tricking you at all.”
Jack- “you’re right.”
Meg- “your voice sounds really high on this record like the old days.”
Jack- “I noticed that too.”
Meg- “want a cigarette?”
Jack- “shut up”
Meg- “was this album pleasant for you to make?”
Jack- “it’s always pleasant to work with you meg”
Meg- “I know that, but did you enjoy yourself?”
Jack- “this album was cursed when we started, and then suddenly came around near the end. then I
started to enjoy it, Remember?”
Meg- “yeah I remember.”
Jack- “anything else “you” would like to know?”
Meg- “only if you’re happy with the record.”
Jack- “yes I am. I think it’s our most dense sounding record yet. don’t you?”
Meg- “shut up.”
Jack- “want to make another one?”
Meg- “hmmmmmm…with you?”
Jack- (purrs)

No comments: