OH MY GOD, STOP YOUR MOUTH FROM MOVING



Shoutout to my girl Blair - the best character on TV right now. The last episode of GG, Carnal Knowledge, was sooo horrible though. It was like the interns wrote it. No offense to the interns. OK I'll revise as not to offend - it was like interns from like, Merrill Lynch wrote the episode. No offense to Merrill Lynch interns. My point is - it was so bad. I really hope the next one turns it all around. I want them to bring back the Rufus/Lily dead/not dead kid thing... I need Chuck and Blair to drop another L-bomb so that my heart stops (again)... and I need li'l J to get back up to some guerrila fashion antics. In the hopes that that will begin next week - I'll remind the writers of their previous Blair brilliance. And a major shoutout to Leighton Meester for being amazing. Somebody give her an Emmy.


Blair: Witch hunts are my Valium, Serena. I'm just trying to stay calm.
• Episode: You've Got Yale!

Blair: It's so hard finding obedient minions.
• Episode: Gone with the Will

Blair: Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.
• Episode: O Brother, Where Bart Thou?

Blair: A woman needs to be with a man who thinks of only her. Anything else is a non-starter. Tell him how you feel. DOROTA! More flour.
Serena: Are you baking already?
• Episode: The Magnificent Archibalds

Blair: I am Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly is me.
• Episode: Bonfire of the Vanity

Emma: They call him the de-virginator.
Blair: Oh my God, stop your mouth from moving.
Emma: But now that I finally have the night away from my mom and dad, we'll see who's first. We're saying TTFN to my you know what.
Blair: Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels about your little clearance sale, little Lohan.
• Episode: There Might Be Blood

Emma: But you're perfect!
Blair: True.
• Episode: There Might Be Blood

Serena: There are other schools besides Yale. Like Princeton.
Blair: Princeton is a trade school. There is only Yale.
• Episode: There Might Be Blood

No comments: