hahahahahahahahahahaha GO FUG YOURSELF.COM I LOVE YOU

My fave website in the world is Go Fug Yourself.


British Independent Film Awards Fug Carpet: Sienna and Keira
FUG FILE: CHEER UP FOLKS, DIALOGUE, TERRIBLY SHORT



KEIRA: Um, Sienna? What are you doing?

SIENNA: Shh, be quiet. I'm trying to do your silent pouty thing where you look kind of coy and cross and hungry all at once.

KEIRA: Not bad, not bad. But it's better when you open your lips up a little bit.

SIENNA: You mean, like this?



KEIRA: Yes, much better. See how bony our cheeks look? And how it looks like we're about ten seconds away from delivering a disparaging quip?

SIENNA: I love this. I'm going to do it forever.

KEIRA: If you do, I'd appreciate it if you didn't sully my trademark with those weird sleeves. In some lights they look plastic. And are those... bugs? Snakes?

SIENNA: Bollocks, I don't know. I just assume I look fantastic in everything so I don't really pay attention.

KEIRA: Also, I don't wear shirts as dresses. Just a tip if you're going to keep trying to replicate my face.

SIENNA: But you DO look like the star of a cheesy televised ballet about the ghost of a girl who drowned in Swan Lake. Why is the bodice detail of your dress somewhere down around your lower rib cage?

KEIRA: I don't know. I ALSO tend to assume I look fantastic and don't pay attention. Isn't that weird? We're like SISTERS.

SIENNA: Yes! Really hollow-cheeked sisters. Bloody brilliant. Let's go inside and chew on some air.

No comments: