OH. HELLO WEIRD DOCUMENTARY GIRL.




Awesome Vanessa moment in Gossip Girl, the best show on TV:

Penelope: Oh. Hello Weird Documentary Girl.
Vanessa: Bye Sad Blair Wannabe.


I am not a huge Vanessa fan. I don't hate her character, but I don't love her. They write her too smirky. And besides I have pledged my eternal devotion to Blair.

But in real life, I am noticing that Jessica Szohr, on whom I have a massive girl crush, is WORKIN' IT on the fashion tip. It's sad that they make Vanessa into such a multi-cultural Brooklyn caricature on Gossip Girl - although I do like her clothes sometimes, it's kind of like come on with a lot of the purple orange high-top outfits.

But Jessica - first of all, I think she's major gorge, and second of all she seems to always be beaming with light and smiles at public events (not in a Drew Barrymore rainbows and ribbons way but in a fierce I am loving my life way).

She works this amazing Parisian city-chic, slightly conservative preppy casual style. If it's possible to work all those things at once.





















No comments: