OBSESSED: MICHELLE OBAMA







Speaking of incredibly pressing issues.


Dear WWD,

Best. Feature. Ever.

Honestly, no other article in the current media has addressed what has been primarily occupying my mind since the election. (I'd say a good 37% of the time I am awake I'm thinking about what Mrs. Obama should wear to various events)

Thank you WWD for asking the question "What should Michelle Obama wear?", and in case you're wondering, I think that Diane Von Furstenburg, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs did the best and most plausible ones (I mean, Lacroix's was amazing but a little planet Mars), and that Betsey Johnson's was mad weird but I guess that's to be expected.

Sincerely yours,
Janie

1 comment:

Meg Blocker said...

Hey, love your blog! Have you seen the Mrs. O. blog, all about Michelle Obama's style? It's fantastic...

http://www.mrs-o.org/